Innovative solutions to help manufacturers succeed during the crisis
Date: 20 May 2020
Why should you attend?
You’re a manufacturing business owner, director, or senior manager, who believes your company could be improved through digitisation. The impact caused by the coronavirus has reinforced this belief. Now more than ever, you need to make quick, fact-based decisions, to automate processes, and to equip teams with the tools they need to collaborate effectively.
But where do you start and how do you do this successfully with time, resource and budget constraints?
What you’ll learn
- How to rapidly get the data you need, when you need it
- How to quickly automate administrative processes (e.g. payroll, sales order or invoice processing)
- How to create bespoke apps that solve business problems in a matter of days
- Expert tips for using collaboration tools to help your team perform their best
This free virtual round table event is for manufacturers who want to excel during this pandemic without investing extortionate sums in new systems. The technologies you will learn about can all be used with existing systems, and are rapidly deployable.
Finally, attendees will get:
- A copy of the presentation
- Our guide to ‘best practice use of collaboration tools and techniques’
- An opportunity to enter the prize draw for our two-day Hackathon, where our team will spend two days solving a business problem of your choice using the technologies you’ll learn about